Microsoft Technical Takeoff: Windows and Microsoft Intune
Oct 24 2022 07:00 AM - Oct 27 2022 12:00 PM (PDT)

Beta Channel update not working

New Contributor

Hi. I'm receiving this:

Alexminator1999_0-1657839068571.png

But when I try to update, there is nothing new there. I'm currently in Windows 11 22H2 Build 22621.232.  Below is the log from windows troubleshooting:

IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates IsPostback: False InformationalWaaSMedicService Issue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPlugin InformationalIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates IsPostback: True InformationalService Status Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. System.Management.Automation.RemoteException InformationalService Status Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. System.Management.Automation.RemoteException

Background Intelligent Transfer Service Find and fix problems that may prevent background downloads from working Package Version: 3.5 Publisher: Microsoft Windows Windows Network Diagnostics Detects problems with network connectivity. Package Version: 4.0 Publisher: Microsoft Windows Windows Update Resolve problems that prevent you from updating Windows. Package Version: 9.3 Publisher: Microsoft Windows Windows Update Resolve problems that prevent you from updating Windows. Package Version: 9.2 Publisher: Microsoft Corporation

5 Replies
I recommend you to report this via Feedback hub app. The WI team is actively looking for such feedback so I hope they will surely help you in this case.

Good luck!
I already did that, no answer so far.. But thks for that.

Hi@Alexminator1999 

Of course, you can try to rut try to fix, IE -> was disabled on June 15 needed update , below another package:

Upgrade a portal - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Is it a private computer or in an organization?

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 (Full Package) from Official Microsoft Download...

Sorry I don't get what u mean. Are u referring that the issue is somehow relates to net framework?