First problem encountered with SfB AA ....

Occasional Contributor

After deployment and using SfB AA quite succssfully, we encountered our first problem this early AM.  Calls coming in on our service line receive a BUSY signal.  AND if we attmept to call service number, in-house with SfB we receive an on screen message that says the number is currently already in a call ....

We have Service Request submitted and awaiting response/details ... more to follow.

3 Replies

@Stacy Strunk wrote:

After deployment and using SfB AA quite succssfully, we encountered our first problem this early AM.  Calls coming in on our service line receive a BUSY signal.  AND if we attmept to call service number, in-house with SfB we receive an on screen message that says the number is currently already in a call ....

We have Service Request submitted and awaiting response/details ... more to follow.

I realize that this is a preview program and not actual production reliance but it would be of great benefit to have some information about problems encountered so we can access it as a bug, isolated incident, or just a services issue not directly related to AA but SfB Cloud PBX directly.  

I opened a support case yesterday and got a response today. The ETA for restoring service is apparently tomorrow Wednesday EOB.

I am having the same problem. What is the work around for this issue it is killing my business.

www.000webhost.com