Welcome to the Microsoft Defender for Office 365 AMA!

Community Manager

Welcome to the Defender for Office 365 Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the Microsoft Defender for Office 365 team.

Post your questions in a new thread within the Security, Compliance, and Identity AMA Space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.

Subject Matter Experts- Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread.

16 Replies
Hello hello! Dylan with the Tech Community team here!
We're all so excited to speak with everyone!
Hi everyone, Bruno Nowak here, I lead the Defender for Office 365 Customer Experience Engineering team. Looking forward to your questions.

Hi all, Christine, Community Manager here. Looking forward to seeing your questions and feedback! Make sure to post your questions in a new thread within the Security, Compliance, and Identity AMA Space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.

Hello All! My name is Sarah - Community Manager for the Public Sector Tech Community. I am excited to see and read your questions!
Hi All! Angela Marafino here, I am a PM on the Defender for Office 365 Customer Experience Engineering team. Thanks for joining us!
Hi, this is Jason Rogers, PM Lead for MDO admin experiences. Excited to be here!
EHLO! I'm Scott Landry, on the Defender for Office 365 Customer Experience Engineering team. I can't wait to see what's on your mind!
Hi, I'm Marina Kidron, from the Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Product Team, working on redirection to the security.microsoft.com portal, unified RBAC and Threat Analytics. Looking forward for your questions.
Hi everyone, Sumit here. I'm part of the Defender for Office 365 Product Group. Thank you for joining today and look forward to speaking with everyone!
Hi all! This is Andy and I am the PM owner for Submissions and the Tenant Allow/Block List. I'm here to help answer any questions around your experience using MDO.

hi everyone! This is Murali. I am on the Defender for Office 365 product team. Look forward to addressing your questions and feedback!

Hi, I am Jeff Foster, from the Microsoft Defender for Office 365 working on Gov cloud. Looking forward to the discussion today
Hi all, I'm Melanie Cohen. I'm the PM owner for Priority Accounts and user tags on the Defender for Office 365 Product Team. Looking forward to your questions!

Want to become a Microsoft Defender for Office 365 ninja? Check out : aka.ms/MDONinja

Hi everyone, I'm Dhairyya Agarwal. I'm the PM owner for Support on the Defender for Office 365 Product Team. Looking forward to listening what is on your mind!
Hi everyone! I'm David Fantham, and I'm a PM on the Microsoft Defender for Office 365 team looking after Security alert workflows and MDO P2 parity across cloud deployments. Looking forward to the AMA today!
www.000webhost.com