Apr 08 2022 10:29 AM
Apr 08 2022 10:29 AM
I have a flow that theoretically adds users from my Active Directory to a SharePoint list. This flow fires when you add a valid email to the list.
The problem is that the flow runs but it doesn't bring me any log, any ideas?
This is the workflow:
Apr 09 2022 04:35 AM
@ADumith the flow shown below worked fine for me and added the direct reports into a list with no problem, so you need to look at the initial trigger and also make sure the create item is selecting the correct dynamic content.
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User
Apr 11 2022 10:31 AM
Apr 11 2022 11:25 AM
Hi @ADumith , if your aim is to capture all direct reports for an active account in a list you can do it like this, assuming you have a condition looking for AccountEnabled is true. I've tested this and it works well for me. The 'Create target user item' is not strictly necessary but I chose to keep a record of the email addresses I was entering during the test.
Apr 12 2022 11:01 PM
Hi @ADumith , here is the simplified full Flow, with all it's actions (except the 'If no' action, which is empty for the purpose of this test, but you may want some sort of notification). The condition is evaluating the 'Account enable?' value from the 'Get user profile' action:
Apr 27 2022 12:37 PM
So, here we going.
First question: The workflow should populate the list, right?
Because I have ran twice and nothing coming up.
How can I get a whole report from my users, with out have to enter each email address?
Thanks in advance.
Apr 27 2022 10:43 PM
HI@ADumith , yes the workflow should populate the list, and does when I run it. It's possible your Azure Active Directory is setup differently and does not account for direct reports.
If you are wanting to loop through all users and capture any direct reports you will need a separate source. You can create one by extracting data from your global directory using something as simple as a MS Access database, linked to the client version of MS Outlook. You would then have your Flow get the items from the resulting source.
Precisely why your Flow isn't working is difficult to determine without seeing it, knowing that it works fine at my end capturing direct reports for a single user. If you can share some screen shots of the Flow actions (expanded) that may shed some light on the problem.