I have a few questions on the eDiscovery feature for Multi-Geo.
1. Consider there are three regions N.America being the central region and B and C being the satellite location. Should 3 user accounts be created and assigned Region parameter using Compliance Security Filter for each? Or will it be fine if one user account with the eDiscovery admin rights is provided?
2. Can a Global admin be able to perform eDiscovery across the Geo without having to assign eDiscovery manager of eDiscovery admin role
3. Can multiple regions be assigned to a user account through the Compliance Security Filter?
4. If the SharePoint/Onedirve is moved to a new location, then the content in the site will still be on hold if there is an existing hold. Is it the best approach to replace the old location with new or just add the new location without removing the old location.
5. What would happen to the existing data when the old location is replaced with the new location in the eDiscovery hold.