Feb 28 2019 11:00 AM
Feb 28 2019 11:00 AM
1. Adding DLT integration from Outlook to Teams, as it exists in Skype for Business, and
2. Enabling deletion of entire threads out of the "recent" tab of Chats.
3. Keeping the Chat contacts tab tree minimized when you switch between Chat/Recent, and back to Chat/Contacts; doing this expands the entire Contacts groups list, which is suboptimal!
Feb 28 2019 11:12 AM
I'd suggest checking the Teams feedback and suggestions site rather than adding them here.
On the UserVoice site, you can see if someone else has already requested similar features and support them, or add your own enhancement requests where other users can vote on them. If there is enough interest, Microsoft may consider these enhancements accordingly.
Feb 28 2019 11:26 AM
Apr 27 2020 11:00 AM
Requests from my end users:
1. Upload ability from file paths in teams: Teams currently allows the ability to post directly to the general tab of a team site. Our business would greatly benefit from the ability to upload directly to subfolders with team files.
2. video conferencing camera limitations: Due to the Covid-19 work from home adjustments, Users are requesting the ability to view up to 20 callers at one time.
Is there any planned updates with the above? Thank you
May 13 2020 11:16 AM
Can we have an alert in meeting chat if someone is typing? For example, if I ask a question, I have no way of knowing if someone is typing out a response, I can't tell if they are responding, so I may have to move on, thereby missing potentially vital information.
Jan 20 2021 08:55 AM
Enhance chat so that URL's with embedded spaces can be wrapped in <> like in Outlook and Word so it's much easier to access shared links
Feb 21 2021 11:00 PM
Feb 25 2021 08:26 AM
Hello Teams Members,
I would like to mention something that I think would be very helpful in the Teams app. We can currently do team chats with multiple people and give is specific group name to follow so that the conversations stays together and doesn't get mixed in with other chats. This same option would be great to do with just one other person so that we can keep certain conversations to themselves and not intertwined with other chat messages that distract from the purpose.
Being able to have just one other person on the chat and give it a chat title would be so helpful with our current work environment.
Thank you in advance for your consideration of this request.
Feb 25 2021 10:36 AM
@Leslie_Hatcher Hi. I just wanted to mention you can "pin" chats to the top of the chat list to help organize your favorites or most commonly used. Also, you can "rig the system" to name a chat between you and another person by including a third person (making it a group); name the group; and then remove the third person. It will retain the name.
Jun 09 2021 02:58 AM - edited Jun 09 2021 02:58 AM
Please could we have the ability to search in one channel only? We have a channel per topic and it would be extremely helpful to be able to search for a previous answer based on keywords but just in that channel.
Aug 13 2021 09:23 AM