Re: Welcome to the Microsoft Teams Virtual Events Ask Microsoft Anything

Occasional Contributor
Hello from the Autotmotive Sector: I am writing to see if there is a work around for the SHIFTS, EVENTS over lap problem. Some events can overlap ( end of one event is the start of the next shift segment) but others have a forced 5 minute gap. I think the issue is with the error proofing logic. Submitted a "Customer Voice" 1 year ago without luck Any work arounds? Thank you for your time.
6 Replies

Hi @moorej2050  The Shifts team was not online during yesterday's virtual events AMA, so I'm moving this to the main Teams discussion forum.

@ThereseSolimeno Ok Thanks. May I have the link to that? Also will someone from that team answer? I submitted this issue in the Customer Voice last April so I an hoping to get a response. 

I reached out to the PMs to respond to this by Friday.  Link didn't change: https://gorovian.000webhostapp.com/?exam=t5/microsoft-teams/re-welcome-to-the-microsoft-teams-virtual-eve...

Therese: Thank you so much for the help. We have a really great use case here using Teams shift data to cross filter machine state data ( from and open source system ) in PowerBi. All inside of Teams. Happy to share the concept some time if you or your team is interested. Thanks again.

@ThereseSolimeno 

Hello Therese: 

I did not receive an answer from the Shifts team as of yet. Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

Jeff

I'm so sorry, Jeff - I will ping that group again.
We support Ukraine and condemn war. Push Russian government to act against war. Be brave, vocal and show your support to Ukraine. Follow the latest news HERE