Mar 03 2020 11:11 PM
Mar 03 2020 11:11 PM
Hi Community Experts and Members,
I am new in this community and my organization is in the RND stage to deploy MS teams.
I have a few questions in mind hopefully someone reverts back to me.
1. What should be the maximum size of file I can add on under the files tab.
2. We have some users who have restrictions on sending outbound email so if we allow guest users so can our internal use share files with them.
3. What we can do with abandoned teams like if our one team has finished some projects so what we can do for its team.
4. To Create Teams we have an idea to select some power users (Not GLOBAL ADMIN) and give them permission to create team and work as moderator how can I achieve this task.
Mar 04 2020 02:43 AM
Mar 04 2020 03:33 AM
@adam deltinger Thanks for the answer
Some other queries like.
How many maximum people can do video group calling? and how many screens will display? Whose screen will display like we have Polycom so the person who is talking video screen is showing?
Mar 04 2020 03:56 AM
Mar 05 2020 02:47 PM
If you mean meetings inside of Teams, the actual limit is 250 for a full fidelity meeting. 10000+ for Live events where you can present to a large audience as a single video feed to the attendee's.
In the 250 option meeting, it shows the last 4 people speaking's video feeds and adjusts based on activity.
1) The file limit since Adam was on mobile I guess answering is 15GB but 100GB support is coming.
2) Users can share files either by inviting guests to a Team, but they cannot directly Share files in a chat. nothing is preventing them from Sharing files via SharePoint storage with users if the options are allowed, but it can be restricted.
3) You can archive Teams which puts them in Read only state and out of the primary view.
4) You can set certain users to create Teams by adjusting the Office 365 Group creation functionality, and or you can assign Teams roles to users that will be able to manage Teams and membership etc. of all Teams with the different admin roles.