Updates to Azure training and certification – May 2022 roundup

Microsoft

SandraMarin_0-1651178112583.png

Beta exams

Exam AZ-720 (beta): Prove your skills as an Azure support engineer for connectivity

If you have subject matter expertise in advanced troubleshooting to resolve networking and connectivity issues in Azure, pass Exam AZ-720: Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity (beta) to earn the new Microsoft Certified: Azure Support Engineer for Connectivity Specialty certification.

Read more >

Exam DP-500 (beta): Validate your experience as an Azure enterprise data analyst

If you’re a data analyst with subject matter expertise in designing, creating, and deploying enterprise-scale data analytics solutions, you can take the beta exam through May 17, 2022, and you might even get an 80 percent discount.

Pass Exam DP-500: Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI (beta) for an opportunity to be among the first to earn the new Microsoft Certified: Azure Enterprise Data Analyst Associate certification.

Read more >

New localized exams

The following localized exams are now available:

• Exam AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (Arabic, Chinese [Simplified], Chinese [Traditional], French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese [Brazilian], Russian, Spanish)
  • Exam DP-300: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure (Indonesian)

New Microsoft Official Practice Tests

The following Microsoft Official Practice Tests were recently released. These tests can help you build confidence in your skills and prepare for your certification exam.

Keep your Azure certifications current

Now that you’ve earned your Azure certification, be sure to keep it current. If your certification expires within the next six months, pass the free renewal assessment online at Microsoft Learn—no need to retake the certification exam.

Have you earned one of these certifications? Find out whether it’s time to renew it.

Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate

Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate

Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate

Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate

Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty

Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate

Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate

Microsoft Certified: Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate

Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty

Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty

Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert

Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate

Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert

Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate

2 Replies
I know this is not really related here, I want to know if I can integrate my ML learning in azure to my Android application

@lilremedy Not done this myself but you can download your ML model from Azure ML workspace as an ONNX file and use that in a mobile app https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/machine-learning/concept-onnx 

www.000webhost.com