New Contributor

I would like to request that assignments can be created and stored and then have the ability to be assigned to multiple teams.  I can create an assignment from an existing one if I remember which team it is in. It would be faster and less of a brain strain if the assignment can be chosen from a list of uploaded assignments. Or conversely I could create one assignment and send to to multiple teams.

I spent about 15 minutes looking for a TEAMS wish list but couldn't find it, if I am in the wrong place please let me know where to post this request

Thank you!

Laura

@Laura4Music, You are in right forum. I am forwarding your request/suggestion to the appropriate team who handles the assignments. Thanks for reaching out.

@Laura4Music, Please check this, this feature is already available.

@Abhijit_MSFT thank you for the link! that speeds up the assigning process.  However, once the assignment is assigned it is still multiple versions of it. If I need to make a correction or adjustment I still have to go to each classes assignment.  Unless I am still missing something.  I would love to be able to make global changes on an already "published" assignment and have all the classes that get those changes.  

We support Ukraine and condemn war. Push Russian government to act against war. Be brave, vocal and show your support to Ukraine. Follow the latest news HERE