Visitor

 Capture3.PNGCapture2.PNG

Hi, on Friday I connected this excel file in Sharepoint to a PowerBI desktop report I am developing. No errors. Today, Monday, as soon as I opened the PBI desktop file, I got the error (1st screenshot attached) which I didn't have on Friday and nothing has changed regarding file connections. Then, as a test, I opened a new blank Power BI desktop file, and tried to connect all over to the sharepoint file to see if I got the same error. And I sort of did - see 2nd screenshot attached. 

But what I don't understand is why there would be this error now when it wasn't an issue the last time I opened this file on Friday and nothing has changed in terms of connection. Thanks. 

www.000webhost.com