Aug 08 2016
- last edited on
May 24 2021
As customers consider the transition to the cloud, we often hear that they want to ensure security, privacy and compliance requirements are met. At Microsoft, we believe that customers have the right to know how Office 365:
- Safeguards confidentiality, integrity, availability and reliability of your data.
- Let’s you control access to your data.
- Helps you comply with various regulatory standards.
- Service Assurance—Dashboard
- Service Assurance—Audited Controls
- Service Assurance—Compliance Reports
In this open and transparent model, we don’t just tell you “what” controls we have implemented, but also give you insights into “how” Microsoft implements and tests these controls. The Compliance Reports and Trust Documents provide you independent audit reports, deep-dive white papers and FAQs that are relevant to your geography and industry. Service Assurance helps you to stay secure and compliant with an “end-to-end” view of controls implemented by you as well as by Microsoft. For controls owned by you, it provides actionable implementation plans for relevant features that help you to implement these controls and manage your risks.
Read more on Office Blogs.