@Bill Wootton - I have a client going for ITAR compliance and we have to go through an approval process for Category 3 approval. Now i m confused when I thought they would need Government licenses like G3 but instead the vendors are recommending E3 instead and stating they both are the same whereas one is commercial and one is government. I would appreciate if you could guide me here on which route to take? 


Thank you! 

We support Ukraine and condemn war. Push Russian government to act against war. Be brave, vocal and show your support to Ukraine. Follow the latest news HERE