Apr 05 2022 02:40 PM
Apr 05 2022 02:40 PM
This virtual event is free, register today!
Featured Speakers Include:
- Juliano Menegazzo, Principal Program Engineer, Microsoft
- Max Fritz, Senior Program Engineer, Microsoft
- Nancy Farrow, Director of Global Sales For HoloAnatomy, Case Western Reserve University
- David Lassman, CEO, GigXR
- Mark Cohen, Professor of Surgery, Pharmacology, and Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan
- Stephanie McDermott, Head of Growth, Enklu
- Stacey Miller, Co-Founder, STEMBella
- Monique Allen, Co-Founder, STEMBella
Featured sessions Include:
- How Microsoft Enables Hybrid Learning - The value of education was challenged by the pandemic and remains under scrutiny. Especially in higher education, institutions review business models and look for innovation to reinvent themselves, attract and retain students, and potentially expand their addressable market. Join us and learn how hybrid learning has transformed education, and how re-engage students with collaborative learning.
- 21st Century Approach to Human Anatomy Education: Featuring CWRU & Finger Lakes CC - Thanks to a partnership with Microsoft, HoloAnatomy® Software and subsequently HoloNeuroAnatomy® Software were born. This talk describes Case Western Reserve’s & Finger Lakes Community College journey into twenty-first-century anatomy education.
- Developing New Standards for Healthcare Training Using Mixed Reality Applications - Hyper-realistic mixed reality simulations allow for competency-based training development in a safe-to-fail environment that can augment or even potentially replace current models. Dr. Mark Cohen from University of Michigan Medicine discusses how his institution is building and pioneering a Mixed Reality training platform with GigXR to better prepare health care trainees and professionals for the medical challenges of the real world.
- Thinking, Learning, and Educating Outside the Box: Featuring Enklu & STEMBella - In the midst of the information age, humans can easily be overwhelmed with content. So how do you make your information stand out and stick in the minds of students, buyers or teams? Hear how STEMBella creates iterate and deploy informational immersive experiences that shine using Enklu and HoloLens 2.
The goal of the HoloLens Industry Forum is to create a community of organizations excited by how HoloLens is being used to transform business and industry.
What you will get:
- Learning from, and engaging with Microsoft mixed reality leaders
- Hearing from other customers
- Discovering new industry focused solutions
- Sharing your own experiences
- Making the most out of your investment in mixed reality
In addition to the Education Forum on April 20, we have another to follow on June 7 focusing on Healthcare!
Register today for the Microsoft HoloLens Education Industry Forum on April 20!
- Mixed Reality