New Contributor

Good morning,

I am trying to upload a PDF to TEAMS to share with my students.  They need to see the book on their screen as we are going through the lesson.  I went to the share box with the arrow and tried to upload it.  A message appears saying that it can not be uploaded.  How can I upload and share with my students so they are able to read it from their screen?

Also, I had eight students that signed into teams but I could only see two students.  However, I could not see them at the same time.  It would flip between the two students.  How do I get all students to appear on the screen at the same time?  Thank you for any help you can provide.  

@nicoleuniquehopkins 

Hi Nicole,

Based on the date you asked your question, I certainly hope you were able to find an answer by this point, but since I had a similar issue and came across your question I figured I would tell you what I found.  If I want to share a pdf in a meeting and I open the sharing tray I am only able to browse for power point files.  However, if i open the PDF file before joining the meeting, it will be listed under the Window section of the sharing tray.  Also, I found that if I have the sharing tray open and I've already joined my Teams meeting and want to share a PDF, I can minimize Teams, open the PDF file, go back to Teams and then close and re-open the sharing tray and the PDF will be listed to share under the Window section.  Unfortunately, I don't have any advice for your video question.  Hope I was able to help.

Brett

We support Ukraine and condemn war. Push Russian government to act against war. Be brave, vocal and show your support to Ukraine. Follow the latest news HERE