@Jeremy Wood  same thing happened to me on June 2, 2020.  Funny thing is I did the exact same type of Teams Live event a few weeks earlier and it did record it in Stream for me, but not for this event.  I know I checked the recording box for Producer/Presenter and not for attendees.  Worked perfectly for the event a few weeks ago, but this one on June 2 did not allow me to download the recording and I was the producer.  I could enable it for attendees after the fact and could view it just fine from the original attendee invitation, but not download it.  No matter what I did I could not find the recording to download so I could edit it, all that was available was the attendee link from the original invitation because I enabled it after the meeting since I could not find the downloadable recording.  Since I did this before, I believe this has changed and is currently a bug that should be investigated.

We support Ukraine and condemn war. Push Russian government to act against war. Be brave, vocal and show your support to Ukraine. Follow the latest news HERE