Hello, you are right! Well I actually did post on the Microsoft forums and no response there at all. I even sent a PM to one of the Microsoft Representative and no message at all.

I have reinstalled fresh Windows 10 1903 and ironically this error is back. I thought it was exclusive with 1909 and 20H2 only. But I was wrong. Before the reformat or upgrade to latest version, this did not occur.

Maybe these errors are ignore-able, who knows. But I notice how whenever these 2 instances as information get logged on WMI Activity there is another error 1 second before them. Which, is once every day!

Win32_TpmProvider provider started with result code 0x0. HostProcess = wmiprvse.exe; ProcessID = 3188; ProviderPath = C:\Windows\System32\wbem\Win32_TPM.dll

And Win32_DeviceGuard provider started with result code 0x0. HostProcess = wmiprvse.exe; ProcessID = 3188; ProviderPath = %SystemRoot%\System32\Win32_DeviceGuard.dll

When that happens you will see WMIPrvSE.exe running in the background as a system process for at least 35 minutes before it will disappear.

I posted it on the Microsoft forums, but the problem is that because there are too many users posting threads themselves, my thread goes down and down and eventually disappears out of sight and no one is able to help.
We support Ukraine and condemn war. Push Russian government to act against war. Be brave, vocal and show your support to Ukraine. Follow the latest news HERE