i just copy my reddit comment, to make it more clear, if for the devs is difficult to understand goal of suggestion 18

about 18: i mean that if day 1 i have 1000 urls in bookmarks and day 2 i delete 500 and day 3 i add 500, on my onedrive i see 1500url, not 1000. this means 1000url in the bookmark folder, 500 in the safety folder (like ccc does). Same for the bookmark file, if they decided to save only 1 file instead of 1000 single urls. onedrive would archive every single version inside a safety folder (like i'm doing now on my macs; and by using other extensions too*).

*i don't mean eversync, because this extension creates only problem with bookmarks. problem with extensions is that they ask 1000x login (especially if you use a lot of macs and macuser). this wouldn't happen, if the feature is directly implemented inside the browser. you simply activate edge sync, and all it's done.

We support Ukraine and condemn war. Push Russian government to act against war. Be brave, vocal and show your support to Ukraine. Follow the latest news HERE