We are excited about Ignite and hope you will join us there!
- What: Microsoft Ignite to learn more | Register today | Session Scheduler (now live)
- When: November 2 – 4, 2021 | All digital event
- Sessions: 12 keynotes || 393 overall sessions | 50 breakouts | 123 on-demand
- Presenters: 250+ speakers | Microsoft, MVPs, and community members
- Twitter & hashtag: @MS_Ignite | #MSIgnite
- Cost: Free
We’ve heard it before: things changed, we can see it across work, school, and our personal lives. We are spending more time online, both creating and consuming digital content.
This change exploded the demand for new kinds of digital content across multiple channels and formats.
That is why we are “reimagining” traditional with Office – bringing the best of human creation, team collaboration, and cloud powered AI to it to be our universal interactive canvas for creators and content of all kinds.
Come join us at Ignite in a digital format, once more, where you can find your favorite subjects, learn what you want, and master in all the capabilities Office and Outlook are bringing to you. Who knows, you might even learn about something *completely* new.
Choose your keynotes, sign up for the sessions and breakouts, and watch the demos about the things that will change how you think about Office.
Keynotes and sessions:
- “Microsoft Ignite Opening” (KEY01) | Speaker: Satya Nadella | November 2, 8:15 AM – 8:50 AM
- “Empower everyone for a new world of hybrid work” (CTS01) | Speaker: Jared Spataro | November 2, 8:55 AM – 9:20 AM
- “Office: The universal interactive canvas for all creators” (BRK201) | Speaker: Wangui McKelvey | November 3, 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM
- “Rich, secure content and collaboration for hybrid work” (BRK206) | Speaker| November 3, 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM
- “Microsoft Teams: Thrive with hybrid work” (BRK202) | Speaker: Nicole Herskowitz | November 2, 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM
- “Live components to think, plan, and create, together” (OD115) | Speakers: Greg Howard
- “Video and Microsoft Stream in Microsoft 365: Powering Communication, Training, and Knowledge Sharing...” (OD110) | Speakers: Chris Pratley and Owen Paulus
- “Seamless external collaboration with Teams Connect, shared channels” (OD102) | Speakers: Arun Das, Roshin Lal Ramesan
- “Enabling inclusive hybrid meetings with Microsoft Teams and Teams devices” (OD104) | Speakers: Amber Waisanen, Caroline Stanford, and Ilya Bukshteyn
Product news blogs (blog goes live on Nov. 2nd)
- "What is new in Microsoft Office – A new interactive canvas for all creators" by Wangui McKelvey, General Manager Microsoft 365
- "What is new in Microsoft 365- How we’re empowering everyone for a new world of hybrid work" by Jared Spataro, CVP Microsoft 365
For the best event experience, make sure you are registered so you can view content during the live event and access all content on-demand after the event is over. If you are registered, you will be able to stream on-demand, but sessions will not be enabled for download or offline viewing. Visit the session scheduler to explore and discover compelling content. You can refine results by time, session type, industry and more. Simply click the “Add to schedule” button to place a session on your customized schedule, or the RSVP button if it a session with limited capacity. And don’t miss the Connection Zone and Learning Zone to jumpstart your digital experience through interactive engagements and immersive, interactive experiences and skill-boosting. A lot of something for everyone.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!