Have you heard? You can now sign into Microsoft Lists with your Microsoft account (MSA) - now in preview: lists.live.com. This is a lightweight version of the Microsoft Lists app designed for small business and individual use in conjunction with your MSA.
On this episode, we hear from two Microsoft Lists experts. We chat with Miceile Barrett – senior product manager and Ben Truelove – principal designer. We dig into the innerworkings of the what, how, and why of the service and primary design elements that make it easy and powerful to track and manage information no matter what size of team you're on - in work and life.
Listen to podcast below:
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Hosts, guests, and related products
- Articles and sites
- Sign up and try the Microsoft Lists - MSA Preview: https://lists.live.com
- "Try Microsoft Lists with your Microsoft account (MSA)" (Preview launch blog)
- Get to know the Microsoft Lists - MSA Preview (demo video)
- Microsoft Lists resource center
- Microsoft Docs - The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
- CollabDays - Bletchley Park, England (Feb.23.2022) + @CollabDays_Park
- Enterprise Connect (Mar.21-24.2022, Orlando, FL)
- Teams Nation 2022 (Mar.23.2022)
- CollabDays - Cologne (Mar.2022 - no specific day announced yet)
- Document Strategy Forum (DSF) 2022 (April 4-6.2022, Chicago, IL)
- Microsoft 365 Conference (in-person, Apr.5-7.2022, Las Vegas, NV)
- AIIM 2022 (Apr.27-29, Denver, CO)
- SEF 2022 (planned for in-person with a few sessions delivered virtually, May.4-5.2022, Sweden)
- 365 EduCon (May.9-12.2022, Seattle, WA)
- Microsoft Lists workshop on-demand
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint teams want you to unleash your magic, creativity, and productivity – and organize it all. And we will do this, together, one list at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.