What can your data tell you? Automatic dashboards and reports give you a bird’s eye view, making tracking metrics easy. And now it comes in just a few clicks from Microsoft Lists directly into Power BI.
On this episode, we speak with Amanda Rivera, program manager on the Power BI team at Microsoft. We ask Amanda to share more about the design and value from the latest integration between Microsoft Lists and Power BI. This new experience empowers Lists users to explore their data with just a few clicks. (see the Contoso Assets example screenshot below – used to track and visualize physical devices)
Listen to podcast below:
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Hosts, guests, and related products
- Amanda Rivera | LinkedIn | Twitter [guest]
- Mark Kashman |@mkashman [co-host]
- Chris McNulty |@cmcnulty2000 [co-host]
- SharePoint | @SharePoint | SharePoint community blog
- Power BI | @MSPowerBI | LinkedIn group | Site
- Microsoft Lists | Resource center | Adoption | Posts within Microsoft 365 community blog
- Articles and sites
- “Quickly create reports from Lists” (blog and video) by Amanda Rivera
- “Power BI integration with Microsoft Lists” (blog and video) by Mark Kashman
- Power BI (Microsoft Learn)
- Microsoft Lists resource center
- Microsoft Docs - The home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, and IT professionals.
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Listen to other Microsoft podcasts
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint teams want you to unleash your magic, creativity, and productivity – and visualize it all. And we will do this, together, one Power BI dashboard at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show page
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play Music
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.