Today is your day.”
You’re off to great SharePoint spaces!
You’re online and away!
Are you ready to step into the next dimension of your intranet? That place beyond sight and sound. Where 360° spaces lure with immersive audio and bloom with 3D video bursting with depth and detail. This is not your ancestor’s SharePoint.
This episode of The Intrazone brings two mixed reality experts to you in full surround sound. Joining us today are Vidya Srinivasan, senior program manager and Bill Baer, senior product manager – your interactive tour guides ready to share and point all about SharePoint spaces. You’ll interact with content and information in real-time—visualizing data in your mind from every angle. It’s an audible deep dive into mixed reality experiences deigned for everyone, on any device. Tune in - don't SharePoint space out!
Within the episode you’ll also hear an audible tour of donning the headset as we try SharePoint spaces for the first time. There is a lot to experience for the first time. And we invite you to be this future – join us in Vegas for the SharePoint Conference (May 21-23) – where you can try SharePoint spaces for yourself at one of the two dedicated experiences booths.
Link to people, articles and resources mentioned in this episode
- The Intrazone Audience Survey
- Explore SharePoint spaces
- "Announcing New File Viewers Available for OneDrive For Business" (blog)
- Microsoft Tech Community
- Microsoft Ignite | The Tour (various cities worldwide throughout 2019)
- SharePoint Conference, May 21-23, 2019, Las Vegas, NV
- o Use one of these speaker codes to get $50 off your registration fee; pick the speaker that you're most excited to see, use that code when you register to save yourself money and give them kudos to let them know you’re interested in what they're doing at #SPC19.
- SPS Events, Twitter @SPS_Events (various cities worldwide throughout 2019)
- North American Collaboration Summit, Branson, MO, March 14-15, 2019
- AIIM Conference, San Diego, CA, March 26-28, 2019 – reg code “MICROSOFT” gets you $100 off.
- SharePoint FestWashington, D.C. April 29 - May 3, 2019, Twitter @SharePointFest
- Microsoft Build 2019, May 6-8, 2019; Seattle, WA
- European Collaboration Summit, Wiesbaden, Germany, May 27-29, 2019
- Microsoft Business Applications Summit, Atlanta, GA, June 10-11, 2019
- Grace Hopper Celebration 2019; Oct. 2-4, Orlando, FL.
- ESPC, European SharePoint Conference, Office 365 & Azure Conference - December 2-5, 2019, Prague, Czech Republic
- SharePoint Twitter @SharePoint | website
- Vidya Srinivasan – Twitter @VidSrinivasan | website | LinkedIn
- Bill Baer – Twitter @WilliamBaer | website | Blog | LinkedIn
- Mark Kashman – Twitter @mkashman
- Chris McNulty – Twitter @cmcnulty2000
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments via The Intrazone survey. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
“It's opener, out there, in the wide, open air.” ― Dr. Seuss. The SharePoint team, like Dr. Seuss, wants you to unleash your creativity and content presentation throughout the year. We will do this, from inside and outside our collective sense of spaces, one episode at a time.
Mark “I am a hologram” Kashman, senior product manager (Microsoft 365)
The Intrazone links
- Show Page: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- Augmented Reality
- Bill Baer
- Chris McNulty
- Ignite The Tour
- Mark Kashman
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Ignite
- Mixed Reality
- Office 365
- SharePoint Conference North America
- sharepoint spaces
- vidya Srinivasan
- virtual reality