Security is at an inflection point as digital attack surfaces increase and threat attack sophistication escalates. Microsoft Security solutions can help customers reduce the impact of these attacks. However, customers continue to struggle to fill the security skills gap with an estimated shortfall of 3.5 million security professional by 2021. We strive to ensure customers have the skilling and learning resources they need to keep up in our world of complex cybersecurity attacks. By empowering our customers to increase their skilling knowledge, we enable customers to get up and running faster with Microsoft security and compliance solutions. We are excited to announce three new ways Microsoft is supporting skilling cyber security professionals.
First, Microsoft has four new Security, Compliance, and Identity certifications tailored to your roles and needs, regardless of where you are at in your skilling journey. To learn more about these new certifications and sign up to take the exam, please visit Microsoft Certifications.
- The Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals certification will help individuals get familiar with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
- The Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate certification focuses on planning and implementing controls that meet organizational compliance needs.
- The Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate certification helps security operational professionals design threat protection and response systems.
- The Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate certification helps individuals design, implement, and operate an organization’s identity and access management systems by using Azure Active Directory.
Secondly, we recognize that the world and industry we live in is complex but growing your skill shouldn’t be. The Microsoft Security Technical Content Library will help you find content relevant to your own needs, regardless of experience level, topic, product, or job roles. Use the search filters available and start to explore content for you today! Visit Microsoft Security Technical Content Library.
Finally, Microsoft Virtual Training Days are free, in-depth, virtual training events that empower you and your organization. No matter your skill level, these events will help you gain the technical skills and knowledge to stay on top of today’s fast-moving landscape, protecting sensitive data wherever it lives, and empowering you and your employees to work securely and achieve more from anywhere. Microsoft Security training days focus on:
- Secure and protect your organization
- Protect sensitive information and manage data risk
Each session offers live Q&A with tech experts that you can submit throughout the training sessions. Sign up for a Microsoft Virtual Training Day today.