Updated July 23, 2021
Discount code usage limit has been reached and is no longer available.
We’re looking for Azure Network Engineers to take our new beta exam. If you plan, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions, including hybrid networking, connectivity, routing, security, and private access to Azure services, be sure to check it out.
Is this the right certification for you?
If you manage these solutions, including taking care of performance, resiliency, scale, and security, this certification could be a great fit. Plus, if you deploy networking solutions by using the Azure portal and other methods, including PowerShell, Azure CLI, and Azure Resource Manager templates (ARM templates), this could be your certification.
If this is your skill set, the new Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate certification can validate your expertise in this area and offers you the opportunity to prove your skills. To earn this certification, pass Exam AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions, currently in beta.
Ready to prove your skills?
Take advantage of the discounted beta exam offer. The first 300 people who register to take Exam AZ-700 (beta) on or before August 20, 2021, can get 80 percent off market price!
To receive the discount, when you register for the exam and are prompted for payment, use code AZ700MAYESVILLE. This is not a private access code. The seats are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. As noted, you must take the exam on or before August 20, 2021. Please note that this beta exam is not available in Turkey, Pakistan, India, or China.
Get ready to take Exam AZ-700 (beta):
- Review the Exam AZ-700 (beta) exam page for details. The Exam AZ-700 skills outline document alerts you to key topics covered on the exam.
- Gear up with the AZ-700 Study Guide created by Microsoft Cloud Advocate @thomasmaurer.
- Get hands-on guidance for using Azure networking services in the free Azure Networking Cookbook from Packt.
- Review networking content on Microsoft Learn.
- Want even more in-depth training? We just released (three-day) Course AZ-700T00: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions. Connect with Microsoft Learning Partners in your area for in-person training.
- Need other preparation ideas? Check out my blog post, Just How Does One Prepare for Beta Exams?
Did you know that you can take any role-based exam online? Online delivered exams—taken from your home or office—can be less hassle, less stress, and even less worry than traveling to a test center—especially if you’re adequately prepared for what to expect. To find out more, check out my blog post Online proctored exams: What to expect and how to prepare.
The rescore process starts on the day an exam goes live, and final scores for beta exams are released approximately 10 days after that. For details on the timing of beta exam rescoring and results, read my post Creating high-quality exams: The path from beta to live. For more information, follow me on Twitter (@libertymunson).
Ready to get started?
Remember, the number of spots is limited to the first 300 candidates registering to take Exam AZ-700 (beta) on or before August 20, 2021.
Coming soon: The new Azure Network Engineer Associate certification