We’re looking for Azure Cosmos DB developers to take our new beta exam. If you have subject matter expertise in designing, implementing, and monitoring cloud-native applications that store and manage data, be sure to check it out.
Is this the right certification for you?
These professionals design and implement data models and data distribution, load data into a database created with Azure Cosmos DB, and optimize and maintain the solution. They also integrate the solution with other Azure services, and they design, implement, and monitor solutions that consider security, availability, resilience, and performance requirements.
If this is your skill set, the new Microsoft Certified: Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty certification validates your expertise in this area and offers you the opportunity to prove your abilities. To earn this certification, pass Exam DP-420: Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB, currently in beta.
Ready to prove your skills?
Take advantage of the discounted beta exam offer. The first 300 people who take Exam DP-420 (beta) on or before January 10, 2022, can get 80 percent off market price!
To receive the discount, when you register for the exam and are prompted for payment, use code DP420ELLSWORTH. This is not a private access code. The seats are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. As noted, you must take the exam on or before January 10, 2022. Please note that this beta exam is not available in Turkey, Pakistan, India, or China.
Get ready to take Exam DP-420 (beta):
- Review the exam page for details. The Exam DP-420 skills outline document alerts you to key topics covered on the exam.
- Gear up with the DP-420 Study Guide created by Microsoft Cloud Advocate @thomasmaurer.
- Review this Microsoft Learn collection with some of our favorite Azure Cosmos DB learning paths and modules.
- Want more in-depth training? Course DP-420T00: Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos ... is now available. Connect with Microsoft Learning Partners in your area for in-person training.
- Need other preparation ideas? Check out my blog post Just How Does One Prepare for Beta Exams?
Did you know that you can take any role-based exam online? Online delivered exams—taken from your home or office—can be less hassle, less stress, and even less worry than traveling to a test center, especially if you’re adequately prepared for what to expect. To find out more, check out my blog post Online proctored exams: What to expect and how to prepare.
The rescore process starts on the day an exam goes live, and final scores for beta exams are released approximately 10 days after that. For details on the timing of beta exam rescoring and results, read my post Creating high-quality exams: The path from beta to live. For more information, follow me on Twitter (@libertymunson).
Ready to get started?
Remember, the number of spots is limited to the first 300 candidates taking Exam DP-420 (beta) on or before January 10, 2022.
Coming soon: The new Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty certification