Please join us virtually next week, November 2-4, 2021, for Microsoft Ignite! We’ll explore the latest tools our teams have been hard at work on, do deep dives into best practices, and have opportunities for technical skill building, networking opportunities, and more.
My boss, Joy Chik, Corporate Vice President of Microsoft Identity and Network Access, will share some of our newest Azure AD capabilities in Strengthen resilience with identity innovations in Azure AD, airing Tuesday, November 2nd at 1:30pm PT. We’ll look at the ways we’re working to keep you productive and secure – through a resilient platform, new tools to detect and protect against advanced threats. And we’ll discuss how the recent CloudKnox acquisition will help strengthen the security posture of your ever-expanding digital estate.
Once you check out the session, come back here to our Tech Community blog for a closer look at the Identity news. Or join some of our team for a live Q&A on Tuesday, November 2nd at 2:30pm PT where we’ll answer your burning questions on these latest Azure AD innovations.
I know security is top of mind for many of you so I’ll also be giving a talk on Grounding Zero Trust in reality: Best practices and emerging trends, airing Wednesday, November 3rd at 12:30pm PT, where I’ll be joined by Steve Turner from Forrester Research to explore how we’ve seen Zero Trust become a business imperative and to look at some of the latest emerging trends.
Sessions and trainings will air throughout the event and made available to watch on-demand for your convenience, so no matter where you are in the world, I hope we’ll be able to connect with you. You can also join the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn with the hashtag #MSIgnite.
Additional sessions you may want to check out
- Protect everything with end-to-end security | Tuesday, November 2nd at 10:35am PT
- Understanding cyber security with Microsoft | Tuesday, November 2nd at 2:30pm PT
- Product roundtable: Multi-cloud permissions management | Wednesday, November 3rd at 10:30am PT
- Microsoft Into Focus: Security | Wednesday, November 3rd at 10:30am PT
- From strong to stronger: Phishing resistant authentication methods | Wednesday, November 3rd at 3:30pm PT
Looking for more ways to engage?
Visit the Connection Zone where you’ll find opportunities to deepen your knowledge and skills.
- Compete and win free certification exams while building your expertise by participating in Cloud Skill Challenges
- Tune in to Exploring the Zero Trust Security Model on November 2nd at 3:30pm PT for a Learn Live session which will highlight the concepts and principles of the Zero Trust model and how Microsoft supports it.
- Want to have your questions answered by an Identity expert? Visit One-on-one Consults to schedule a 45-minute consultation where you can engage directly with an identity expert.
Alex Simons (Twitter: @Alex_A_Simons)
Corporate Vice President, Program Management
Microsoft Identity and Network Access
Learn more about Microsoft identity: