Believe it or not – as of today, this blog has been around for 15 years! That’s right… the very First post was published on February 9, 2004, with How the M: Drive came about hot on its heels. Not too shabby for something people said would never work! On this blog, we have something about every version of Exchange since Exchange 5.5; we headed off to the cloud with Exchange Online and we came back to earth recently announcing Exchange Server 2019. We dove into history with posts like A brief history of time – Exchange Server way as well as explained The story of Squeaky Lobster. Oh, and we also covered a bunch of technical stuff too, from time to time. Have you ever wondered what the top 5 posts that people viewed on the blog have been (each of them with over 300,000 page views)? Well, here they are:
- Ask the Perf Guy: Sizing Exchange 2013 Deployments
- GAL Photos in Exchange 2010 and Outlook 2010
- Outlook Connectivity with MAPI over HTTP
- Want more control over Sent Items when using shared mailboxes?
- Configure Automatic Replies for a user in Exchange 2010