Sep 21 2016 11:26 AM
Update 2/21/2017: We updated the requirements below (# of folders).We are on a roll! Following our recent migration program announcement, we wanted to see if there are customers who would like to help us validate migration of larger scale public folders from Exchange on-premises to Exchange Online (EXO). Here are two parameters that define what we are looking for at this time:
- Public folders are currently homed on Exchange 2010 servers on-premises
- You have between 250,000 – 500,000 public folders in your legacy PF hierarchy
- Organization Name
- Tenant domain name in Exchange Online
- Exchange version
- Total size of Public Folders
- Largest Public Folder size
- Total count of Public Folders
- Count of Mail enabled Public Folders
- Which clients are used by users to access PF?
- Number of users
- Number of exchange server installations
- Is Exchange Hybrid setup done?
- When is the plan to migrate users to EXO?